Pathogen Sanitation

The Columbia University Center for Radiological Research released a report, “Using the power of light: Preventing the airborne spread of Coronavirus and Influenza,” which answers the question, “WILL UV-C LIGHT KILL COVID-19?”

Most residential and commercial properties require frequent cleaning and disinfection services and now they need them more than ever. We only spend about 10% of our lives outdoors, leaving the remaining 90% of our time inside, breathing circulated air. Air pollution is ranked one of the top five environmental threats to public health. as stated by the US Environmental Protection Agency. Our team at HomeShield Services strives to cut down on this threat.

The use of ultraviolet light can help eliminate viruses, bacteria and other pathogens within seconds of contact. UV-C light pierces through the molecular structure of known RNA and DNA based pathogens, leaving them unable to reproduce and spread. Ultraviolet light is a safe and effective way to kill viruses and bacteria in your home or office. Not only does the use of UV-C sanitizing services kill illness causing pathogens, it also kills all organic material. These materials, such as pollen and pet dander, can circulate through the air vents diminishing the air quality around you.


  • Eliminates harmful bacteria and viruses
  • Improves air quality
  • Safe and effective

HomeShield Services offers top of the line UV-C services for your home or business. Aside from stopping the COVID-19 virus in its tracks and preventing the spread, the use of ultraviolet services also is the end to the many respiratory irritants. These irritants can cause issues in asthma and allergy sufferers. When you choose HomeShield Services you’re choosing to improve your family’s breathing, and your business’s performance, all while improving the air quality around you.

HomeShield Services handles all UV-C services in the Nashville area.

Call us today at (615) 395-6534 to schedule an appointment for your UV-C sanitizing service.

Technicians On Call

We provide expert UV-C sanitizing services in Nashville, Tn

We are here when you need us to service both your Residential and Commercial properties!

Working Hours
  • Monday- Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm

10 Years Experience

We have over 10 years experience delivering sanitation services.

UV-C Disinfecting Hospitals

CBS News

Fighting Flu With UV-C

CBS News

Benefits of Disinfecting With UV-C

CBS News

Additional Questions?